ISO 45001 Certification
An effective occupational health and safety management system will help you to protect and enhance your most important asset, your people, to drive business excellence.
ISO 45001 benefits
- Increase organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses
- Demonstrates brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses, of all sizes
Why ISO 45001 is good for your organization
ISO 45001 is designed to prevent work-related injury and ill-health and to provide safe and healthy workplaces.
As an international standard, ISO 45001 crosses geographic, political, economic, commercial and social boundaries. This sets a single benchmark for the management of occupational health and safety.So if your organization operates or trades internationally, you can work to a single standard which can simplify your business.
Whether you are currently working to BS OSHAS 18001 or country specific standards such as ANSI/ASSE Z10 2012, CAN/CSA-Z1000-14, AS/NZS 48001:2001 or others, you can upgrade to ISO 45001 now.
Who is 45001 suitable for?
The standard is flexible and can be adapted to manage occupational health and safety and suits a wide range of organizations including:
- Large organizations and entreprises
- Small and medium-sized entreprises
- Public and not-for-profit organizations
- Non-government organizations (NGOs) and charities