Heat Exchanger Tube Leakage Test
TUVsw offers an alternative to the expensive eddy current testing by performing tube leak test. The tube leak test is very fast, convenient, effective and economical for general purpose heat exchangers such as air-air or air-water heating / cooling systems.
Without any preparation (except opening inspection hatches), the first tube of the Heat exchanger tube leakage test can be tested for leakage in less than a minute.
- Ultra-sensitive technique compared to hydro-testing or handheld helium leak methods
- Intrinsically safe Heat exchanger tube leakage test and detection as no volitiles are used in the testing
- Faster than most other testing methods the heat exchanger is back on line faster
- Cost effective method of heat exchanger tube leakage test
- Can detect leaks in systems that may partially “reseal” when taken offline due to metal contraction
- Able to pinpoint leaks in individual exchanger tubes allowing fast repair and vessel turnaround
- Un-reactive with any contaminants remaining in an exchanger under test
- For water sensitive processes a non wetting technique that eliminates the requirement to dry before returning to service
- Non contamination of product with chemicals during the heat exchanger tube leakage test
Contact us today and find out how our Heat exchanger tube leakage test and inspection services can ensure the safety and integrity of your vessels