TUV Southwest is Renowned for delivering complex projects safely in any environment operating Ground Engineering and Asset Integrity Management businesses.some of Our expiates are as below
- Rapid installation and dismantling of the access system.-Time Saving
- Minimum disruption to other ongoing operations unlike traditional forms of access like scaffoldings which require large amounts of material & manpower.
- Access provision can be a significant proportion of any project’s costs since it can replace the traditional solutions and offer clients significant savings.
- Single point of Contact
- The versatility of rope access services permits a more flexible and comprehensive service.
- Rope systems are unobtrusive; it benefits the clients who wish to retain the visual integrity of the structure during inspection and maintenance.
- By minimizing disruption at ground level, Rope access often allows other trades to continue working when compared with the disruption caused by scaffolding.
- By avoiding a loading project with high initial costs, Rope access may allow work to proceed earlier thereby minimizing structural damage.
Rope Access-NDT & Maintenance Services :
- Ultrasonic thickness Gauging.
- Advanced NDT services.
- Offshore-Installation and Maintenance.
- Structural integrity surveys.
- Video graphic/ Visual inspection surveys.
- Dropped Object Surveys
- Derrick Installation, Inspection and maintenance.
- Jetty inspections.
- Power Station Inspection and Maintenance.
- Industrial Cleaning/Inspection/Maintenance.
- Flare Tip removal and Maintenance.
- Coating Application and Inspection.
- Pipe Installation, inspection and Maintenance.
- Air Well Inspection and Maintenance