Portable hardness tests are performed by using various types of hardness test methods such as portable Brinell hardness test, Leeb hardness test, Poldi hardness test, impact telebrineller hardness test, ultrasonic hardness test and several other proprietary hardness methods such as Asaki and Krautkramer.
The following Hardness tests are regularly undertaken by TUVsw qualified NDT Specialist Technicians:
- Brinell – Mohr & Federhaff
- Brinell – King Hardness tester
- Leeb – Equotip hardness tester
- Leeb – Time / Mitech hardness tester
- Rockwell / Vickers – Akashi hardness tester
- Poldi hardness test