ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course
This course is designed to introduce the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. The existing quality professionals, who has got Lead Auditor based on 2008 version are required to enhance their knowledge based on latest version of QMS.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 & Annex SL
- Review of High Level Structure of MMS & Annex SL
- Identification of Changes in New Version
- Review of Additional Requirements
- Each additional and amended requirement is discussed in this section and documents for compliance are reviewed.
- A complete audit is being conducted for a sample project for actual knowledge and skills.
Who is it For:
- Auditors / Lead Auditors of QMS.
- For those who have attended Lead Auditor course based on ISO 9001:2008 and currently looking to enhance their knowledge and upgrade their certification.
Objectives of Training:
- Upgrading the personal certification from previous version of standard to latest version
- To get knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements which are added/changed from ISO 9001:2008
- To get Knowledge of Annex SL
- To Maintain the CPD and comply with applicable requirements
Lead Auditor Course of ISO 9001:2008
Continues Assessment during training & 30 min objective and subjective type written exam.
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: