ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- QMS Principles & Review of Requirements
- Audit definition / types / principles
- ISO 19001 VS ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & Preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Corrective Action & Audit Follow Up
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
- Audit Performance
Who is it For:
- Who intends to perform audits of QMS.
- Quality executives/Management Representatives
- Existing Internal Auditors
- QMS Consultants
- Individuals responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 standard
- Staff with responsibility evaluate the outcome of internal QMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in QMS auditing
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a QMS, of ISO 9001, of MS audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the QMS.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Prior knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements, QMS fundamental, principals and Management system in accordance with ISO standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: