ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training
The aim od this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) againts ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/ IEC 17021, as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- QMS Principles & Review of Requirements
- Audit definition / types / principles
- ISO 19001 VS ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & Preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Corrective Action & Audit Follow Up
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
- Audit Performance
Who is it For:
- Who intends to perform audits of OHSMS.
- Safety Engineers/Management Representatives
- Existing Internal Auditors
- OHS Consultants
- Individuals responsible for implementing the ISO 45001 standard
- Staff with responsibility evaluate the outcome of internal OHSMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the OHSMS.
- Personnel wishing to make career in OHSMS auditing
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a OHSMS, of ISO 45001, of MS audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the OHSMS.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a OHSMS audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Prior knowledge of ISO 45001 requirements, OHSMS fundamental, principals and Management system in accordance with ISO standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: