ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of business continuity management systems against ISO 22301, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 22301:2012
- BCMS Fundamentals & Review of Requirements
- Audit definition / types / principles
- ISO 19001 VS ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & Preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Corrective Action & Audit Follow Up
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
- Audit Performance
Who is it For:
- Who intends to perform audits of BCMS.
- Management Representatives
- Existing Internal Auditors
- BCMS Consultants
- Individuals responsible for implementing the ISO 22301 standard
- Staff with responsibility evaluate the outcome of internal BCMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the BCMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in BCMS auditing
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a BCMS, of ISO 22301, of MS audit, of third-party certification and the benefits of improved performance of the BCMS.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a BCMS audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a BCMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Prior knowledge of ISO 22301 requirements, BCMS fundamental, principals and Management system in accordance with ISO standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam
Lead Auditor Certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: