ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training
The Internal Audit Course for Management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 focuses on providing skills and knowledge to persons wish to conduct internal audits based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Fundamentals & Principles
- Thorough Review ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements
- Each Requirement is discuss in this section and possible ways of compliance are reviewed
- Excises are being done for continued assessment of candidates
- Auditing & Thorough Review of ISO 19011
- Planning, Arranging, Conducting, Reporting and doing follow-up of audit
- Managing Audit Program and resources of audits
Who is it For:
All level of internal auditors or person willing to become certified internal auditor.
Objectives of Training:
To gain skills, knowledge and competence required for conducting required internal audits of management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 inline with guidelines of ISO 19011 and accreditation requirements.
Prior Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and Language Competence.
Continuous Assessment during training & 45 min Objective and Subjective type written exam.
Internal auditor training certificate for successful candidates in examination and Training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: