ISO 17020:2012 Awareness Training
The awareness course for ISO/IEC 17020:2012 focuses on providing basic knowledge to all personnel working in or wish to work in an organization which has implemented ISO/IEC 17020:2012 or willing to implement ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for accreditation(s).
Duration: 1 Day
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Fundamentals & Principles
- General Review ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Requirements
- Exercises, group activities and general discussions are part of this section
- Accreditation Requirements
Who is it For:
All level of personnel for awareness purpose & personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Internal Auditor courses.
Objectives of Training:
To gain basic knowledge and awareness of quality management system requirements based on ISO/IEC 17020:2012
Training attendance certificate is awarded to all participants.
Languages We Offer: