ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
The Internal Audit Course for Environmental Management System (EMS) focuses providing skills knowledge to persons wish to conduct internal audits based on ISO 14001 or wish to attend higher level of training e.g. Lead Auditor etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Contents of Training:
- Introduction to ISO 14001 & 19011
- EMS Fundamentals
- Thorough Review ISO 14001 Requirements
- Each Requirement is discuss in this section and possible ways of compliance are reviewed
- Excises are being done for continued assessment of candidates
- Auditing & Thorough Review of ISO 19011
- Planning, Arranging, Conducting, Reporting and doing follow-up of audit.
- Managing Audit program and resources of audits.
Who is it For:
All level of internal auditors or person willing to become certified internal auditor or wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor Courses.
Objectives of Training:
To gain skills, knowledge and competence required for conducting internal audits of Environmental Management system requirements based on ISO 14001 inline with guidelines of ISO 19011.
Prior knowledge of ISO 14001 and Language Competence.
Continues Assessment during training & 45 Min objective and subjective written exam.
Internal Auditor Certificate for Successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: