The complaint is the formal expression of Dissatisfaction against the services. The complainant can be an individual or an organization.
- The complainant can use any of the modes of communication.
- The complaint logged on TUVsw complaint log.
- The complaint shall be recorded, acknowledged by Customer communication and shall be forwarded to Head System Certification.
- In case of an anonymous complaint, or inadequate description, Head System Certification reserves the right of dealing with the complaint as deemed appropriate.
- Head system Certification shall investigate, keep complainant updated on status, and communicate the decision & actions to the complainant.
If you are not satisfied with the service provided by TUVsw, you can directly fill the above form in or email us to [email protected]
The appeal is the expression of dissatisfaction on the result or outcome of the audit, certification decision or any other related matter
- The appellant can use any of the modes of communication.
- All the appeals shall be recorded and acknowledged by customer communication & shall be forwarded to Head System Certification.
- Head System Certification shall ensure proper tracking of appeals.
- Head system Certification shall investigate, keep appellant updated and communicate the decision & actions to the appellant .
- The Head Systems Certification shall take suitable Corrective Action and Monitor its effectiveness