Vendor Inspection & Expediting
Manufacturers are obliged to comply with several local and international regulatory requirements and legislations before they can conduct their operations in a certain country or location.
When it comes to new construction and maintenance of existing plants, Vendor Inspection & Expediting is an integral part of the purchasing activity, in order to ensure quality, product specifications and that the established schedules are met.
Assuring know-how, independence and expertise, TUVSW provides specialized Engineers and technicians to cover all site project needs, mitigate risks and to achieve success.
TUVSW Vendor Inspection & Expediting services include:
- Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) Approval;
- Review and Confirmation of Construction Materials;
- Dimensional Inspection;
- Visual Inspection;
- Welding Inspection;
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE);
- PMI / Alloy Verification (AV);
- Destructive Testing;
- Pressure / Leak Testing;
- Performance / Functional Testing;
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT);
- Coating Inspection;
- Final Acceptance;
- Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI);
- Desk and Field Expediting.
TUVSW is an accredited and certified inspection company, offering a full range of services dedicated to inspection and testing, and the necessary knowledge to support its clients throughout the assets’ lifecycle.