“Go Safe” Certification
The Go Safe Certification is a programme endorsed by the Abu Dhabi Government, which testifies to the implementation of cleanliness and hygiene standards designed to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus in tourist premises.
The UAE has been gradually easing stay-at-home measures. In this respect, Abu Dhabi is now looking to revive the tourism and entertainment sectors, and, mostly, to help citizens, residents and tourists enjoy what Abu Dhabi has to offer. The Go Safe Certification embodies this vision.
The Certification will first be conferred to compliant Hotels that meet the required hygiene and standards. As Abu Dhabi moves forward in reviving touristic activity and receiving more and more visitors, the Certification will be expanded to include other facilities such as malls, museums, amusement parks and restaurants.
What is Go Safe Certification?
The “Go Safe” Certification Programme is a voluntary programme created by the Abu Dhabi Government to help hotels and other tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi achieve a minimum standard level of cleanliness and hygiene.
The “Go Safe” Certification Programme sets out the minimum standards each Applicant is required to put in place to achieve the Certification. This involves the Applicant undergoing a rigorous inspection involving over 250 checks by independent government inspectors appointed by the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi).
Why You Should Apply?
The “Go Safe” Certification Programme is currently being offered to hotels and other tourist attractions by DCT Abu Dhabi. The intention is to extend the Programme to include other key tourist attractions such as malls, museums, amusement parks and restaurants.
Obtaining “Go Safe Certification” should:
- Improve the cleanliness and hygiene of your establishment
- Reflect positively on your business
- Give comfort to your guests and your customers about the cleanliness and hygiene of your establishment
- Increase your sales by distinguishing you from those of your competitors who do not have the Certification
How Can We Help You?
As an Accredited Inspection & Certification Body, We help entities to obtain “Go Safe” Certification through our professional consultancy and training services.
Why Choose TUV Southwest?
- Accredited Certification & Inspection Body.
- Professional Consultancy Services.
- Training will provided to your employees / staffs to act according to the guidance provided by the certification programme.